Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Easy, portable lunches for teens?

At supermarkets worldwide, they sell Ready Pac salad bowls in the salad greens section. There are many different varieties like caesar salad and waldorf salad to raspberry chicken salad. They come with a napkin and a fork. Also, I love packing a yogurt in my lunch. I like Yoplait Whips yogurt, not light because light has a yucky artificial sweetener that is bad for your health if you don't eat it in moderation. I also like Greek Yogurt that is packed with protein, or they make yogurts with mix-in granola (Yo Crunch). In addition, I would pack some fresh fruit or frozen fruit that has thawed out in a small tupperware container, like you said. Also, I love FLATBREAD!! It's a flat pita or flatbread that has part-skim mozzarella cheese, sliced grape tomatoes, and basil leaves. You put it in the oven at 350 degrees until cheese is melty. I'd put that in a tupperware also. Hope this helps:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment