Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Should I change jobs?

To start off, I have my Bachelors degree in Family Studies and have not found a job directly in my field since Graduation.I hopped around here and there and right now I am working as a CNA at a hospital. Good money and most of all it makes me happy because I am helping people. I hate the physical aspect of it though and it takes a toll on my body. I want to be employed for my mind not my physical strength. I just got offered a job as a Supervisor at a Adult Foster Care home and I am overjoyed. It is finally something that gives notice to my degree. Although, it is a pay cut and results in losing Helth insurance for 6 months to kick in from them. Although it is a little bit of a pay cut, it wouldn't create too many problems for us. I don't know what to do, any advice would be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment