Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Junior prom didn't go well with me and my date! Need help fixing this!?

OK so this is exactly what happened we where dancing for a while (After a long wait in line for pictures. which was awkward.) and i pulled her aside because i needed to know whether we where here as friends or not. I asked "I wasn't really planning on coming here as friends" and she replied "me too" (and smiled). But it wasn't so simple she thought i said "I was planning on coming as friends". Me, at the moment still overjoyed that (I thought) she felt the same way tried to kiss her but i guess it was the wrong time cause she pulled away. SO the dilemma is that she did "like" me but I'm still not sure whether she understood what i said and agreed or she thought i said the opposite and agreed. What should i do?!

No comments:

Post a Comment