Thursday, August 11, 2011

Guy problems? I really like this guy??!!?

Ok sooooo I have liked this guy for literally almost the whole year. My friend finally told him that I liked him. He was like oh ok ten one day wen they were walking together he told her that he liked me too. Now he doesn't talk to me or walk with me to classes even thoughwe hav three classes together. So I asked my friend to talk to him and he said he didn't ever tal or walk with ne because he is wayy too shy.Now he int shy aroun other people or in class or anything he actually calls out answers alot so I was thinking bullshit on that one. But I messaged him because him and my other friend got in a fight and I was like sorry to bother you and he was then like oh no you coul never bother me ur actually really sweet and not like your friend. So he was being really nice and he even offered me some jewlery for my new earpiercing that I got but he never gave to me lol I don't mind at alllll about that though I was just overjoyed he even talked to me. So anyway my friend tricked me into texting him and I was like I am soo sorry and he was like no it's fine I just really don want to text ur friend right now so then I was like are you mad at me or something because u never give me the time of day or even talk to me. And es was like noooo your really sweet and really kind abd he added in a bunch of smiley faces lol and I wa ok so I we talked about him being shy and he was like yeah I am super shy and I was like ok well don't feel shy to talk to me I finally said goodnight and he never said goodnight back. Oh and another thing he had a gf but she is in a whole nother country and idk if they are even going out anymore I don't really know and I don't really want to ask and I can't get my friend who usually talks to him to ask because they are in I guess wat u could call a fight. I just don't know way to so should I start texting him and be the one to talk to him first. I am realllly shy so I really hate having to start conversations haha. But he is amazing :) <3 help me advice

No comments:

Post a Comment