Friday, August 5, 2011

Help, possible paranormal?

My family has recently relocated to "here". Since we moved in I have been depressed and angry. I've gotten "help" from multiple sources for the depression, but sady no one listens to what I have to say beyond the depressing thoughts. I think it's (oddly) where I live. I am fine when I leave. It's only while I am IN the home I am angry and depressed. I am in my early 40s and have a happy marriage and family life, I am overjoyed to be a housewife and mom. I honestly don't know what has me so depressed and angry all the time while I'm home! I've never suffered from depression before this. My parents recently visited us for a week, and my mom suggested the body of water behind our home could be the cause. She sais she "heard somewhere" that the water can cause negative(and positive) paranormal activity, and that this activity could cause me to feel this way.I tried to google it and have turned up with slot of good ghost/paranormal stories, but no info on the water possibly being the cause or hub of the issue. Please folks, I'm not trying to prove or debunk the paranormal I just want to know if it's possible mom was right? I seriously don't feel depressed or angry when I leave my home, I've followed the drs orders and I excersise, have a support system, and have "a purpose" but I still get pissed within 30 minutes of returning to my home, and telling myself to stop and gain perspective and " work thru it" doesnt help. Recently my sleep has been affected as well, normally I sleep fine, have a routine at night, no problems, now it's either insomnia or sleep so heavy I feel sick with head aches, body aches, ect and I don't feel rested.

No comments:

Post a Comment