Monday, August 8, 2011

I'm not sure how to explain it but what is the medical/scientific term for when I feel "insane"?

I don't feel emotions hardly at all. When I get in a fight or when i feel a lot of pain or when I really need it, there's a sudden burst of anger, adrenaline and insanity that rages through me and I destroy or protect or do whatever needed. My friend and I were grappling and he accidentally punched me in the face so i got that sudden burst and took him down to the ground, got both his arms and almost broke them...he tapped. My friends that were around when it happened say i looked really scary and dangerous. Several other occurrences have also happened just like that. When i'm in that mode I become overjoyed with pain around me and do an insane laugh when in that mode. I can control it but I want to look into it so I can get a better understanding of what it is and how I can use it to full advantage. It's like my emotions burst out and do something to make me that way. But I love the power and want to benefit from it. Can anyone give me a name of what this is and an explanation of what's going on? please.

No comments:

Post a Comment