Sunday, August 7, 2011

I think my ex friend is obsessed with me. PLEASE HELP?

I am worried. My ex best friend used to hang out with me every second of the day. When I got my first boyfriend she started getting overly jealous and and she would start screaming at me sometimes for no reason and in front of people as well. My friends told me I should be careful but i never confronted her about my feelings. Our friendship ended two months ago because she told me that I never spend any more time with her, that I only spent my days with my boyfriend, which isn't true. She also lied to all of our friends by telling them that I had told her horrible things when she was the one that had told me horrible things such as, "You're dead to me." I had all the texts to back me up. We hadn't talked for more than a month when I left to visit my family for two weeks. When i returned back to the states I found out that "someone" had logged into my facebook account and changed my status to single and my interests to "interested in women." To top it off this hacker had talked to some of my friends and told them that I had broken up with my boyfriend because things were getting complicated over fb message. Thankfully, my boyfriend and one of my friends, lori, fixed everything on my facebook account before I returned.i know she did that because she and lori were the only ones who knew my password and I know for a fact it was her because lori wouldn't do that.i had also gotten a text from my ex best friend telling me that she had heard of the news and was sorry to here we had broken up. I never answered her. Oh and before i forget, she had also changed my email password and facebook password but lori's dad was able to get into my facebook and change my privacy settings before my ex friend would. Plesae help, shouild I be worried?She clearly broke the law by hacking into my e-mail.thats an invasion of privacy, and i find it really weird that she was pretending to be me on facebook. My bf is a psychologist and says that these are tactics driven by homosexual repression

No comments:

Post a Comment