Sunday, August 7, 2011

Im Pregnant and my partner is an alchoholic?

I have had a struggling relationship with my partner for 3 years, he drinks alchohol everyday and makes me feel worthless and unloved. I am now 3 months pregnant with his child, I feel very alone and depressed. I am 37 and this is my second pregnancy after 16 years due to infertility problems, I should be overjoyed at this miracle growing inside me but instead my partner has shown no interest, and even told me to have an abortion on occasions when hes very drunk and nasty and kicks me out of his house, I would never have an abortion.We dont live together as he has never seemed interested in living together. Also he has me blocked on facebook and wont change his relationship status from single. I was a single mum for many years and now facing doing it all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment